These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on FreedomAir Virtual Airlines. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Code of Conduct
We understand that from time to time there may be differences of opinion. While we respect these differences and promote active discussion, the following are classified as unacceptable behavior. Participation in any of the following constitutes violation of the FreedomAir Code of Conduct:
- Use of fowl or unsuitable language toward ANY member of the FreedomAir community via any means (including forums, PM's, email, TeamSpeak, etc.).
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others.
- Publishing, posting, uploading, distributing or disseminating any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, indecent, obscene or unlawful material, topic, name or information to any FreedomAir venue (including pornographic or sexual explicit materials).
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property or privacy laws, unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received any necessary consent in writing.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or other similar programs or software that may damage the operation of another member's computer.
- Restrict or inhibit any other member from utilizing and enjoying the communication services available through FreedomAir and its resources.
- Harvest or otherwise collect personal/identifiable information about others (including email addresses) without their explicit consent.
- Hacking or attempting to hack any of FreedpmAir's online systems or services.
- Violate any applicable US/local laws or regulations.
- Willfully initiate, instigate or participate in any political discussions. There are other forums on the web for political discussion, please use them.
- Advertising of any type, without the express written consent of the CEO and Executive Staff.
- We understand that from time to time there may be differences of opinion. While we respect these differences and promote active discussion, the following are classified as unacceptable behavior. Participation in any of the following constitutes violation of the FreedomAir Code of Conduct: